BOC: Imaginos remaster

Steven Tice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Thu May 17 12:49:34 EDT 2001

In a message dated 05/17/2001 9:47:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM writes:

> Does anyone know if Imaginos will be part of the remaster series for sure?
> No Imaginos tunes were included in the Workshop of the Telescopes release,
> so I have some doubts.
>
> Also, does Al or Sony own the rights to the demos he did for the Imaginos
> album? (If it's in the FAQ, sorry but I'm feeling lazy today.) Fleshing out
> the album with the demos of the missing tunes along with some alt. versions
> of the album tracks would be the perfect way to finish up the remasters. Not
> to mention the fun we could have on BOC-L comparing Al's demos to the Brain
> Surgeons' "Overture" and "The Girl Love Made Blind," as well as the SFG
> version of "Gill Blanco County."

Note that Gil Blanco County and Girl Love Made Blind were not demos, they
were actual, completed songs ready for inclusion on Imaginos.  Half Life Time
is, however, a demo, and one I would love to see included with the Imaginos
remaster along with Gil Blanco and Girl.  Gil Blanco is still fairly similar
to the original SFG version, but Girl is very different from the Brain
Surgeons version.

SET