BOC: Imaginos remaster

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Thu May 17 16:10:10 EDT 2001

> In a message dated 05/17/2001 9:47:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM writes:
>> Fleshing out
>> the album with the demos of the missing tunes along with some alt. versions
>> of the album tracks would be the perfect way to finish up the remasters.

Steven Tice replies:
> Note that Gil Blanco County and Girl Love Made Blind were not demos, they
> were actual, completed songs ready for inclusion on Imaginos.  Half Life Time
> is, however, a demo, and one I would love to see included with the Imaginos
> remaster along with Gil Blanco and Girl.  Gil Blanco is still fairly similar
> to the original SFG version, but Girl is very different from the Brain
> Surgeons version.

I've heard very brief snips of these and I'm dying to hear them in their
entirety. It seems the Imaginos album would have sounded much different if
it were released as Al intended. I hope SONY comes through for us, but I
expect we'll just end up getting the version of Astronomy with the Steven
King intro and a couple live tunes from '88....

Brian

--
Vincent Price Talking Lawnmower
MP3 Radio