BOC: Imaginos remaster

Steven Tice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Thu May 17 17:38:57 EDT 2001

In a message dated 05/17/2001 4:07:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM writes:

> I've heard very brief snips of these and I'm dying to hear them in their
> entirety. It seems the Imaginos album would have sounded much different if
> it were released as Al intended. I hope SONY comes through for us, but I
> expect we'll just end up getting the version of Astronomy with the Steven
> King intro and a couple live tunes from '88....
>
> Brian

That's what I fear as well, although Bolle told me that he's the one who
chose the additional tracks for the upcoming remasters, which would make me
more optimistic about Imaginos if he's still doing so when they get around to
remastering it.  I guess we'll just keep our fingers crossed. :-)

SET