Hawk Logs Master Series?

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Fri May 18 18:03:15 EDT 2001

Stephe:
"I would love copies of the set too. How many were made? By the time I get
news of things like this Noone can get it. Where are these coming from and
how can someone in the U.S. get them? "

they were only sold from one mail-order shop in England, (basically), and
they were at very expensive prices.....

they are long gone, but they are just CDR's that could be cloned if you
find a friend......

do any of the CDR's ACTUALLY contain the San Diego 89 show????? aside from
the non-existing "Indra's Ayahuasca", that Dave's got??? ( I never have
played my hawklogs one)....Kevin??

to the one who injected Farflung,.....it's absorbed, and it's breathing
well .....
just send your order of what I'm to purchase........

I will soon be groppling at the rest of your feet who I owe email too....

Mike c