Hawk Logs Master Series?

Kevin Sommers novadrive at HOME.COM
Fri May 18 17:45:29 EDT 2001

The first in the series, "I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside" is a very
good, not-otherwise-available, show from Folkestone Leas Cliffe Hotel
12/7/80.  Get it if you can!
KevinSommers

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU]On
Behalf Of Colin Allen
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2001 1:01 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: Hawk Logs Master Series?

There were 16 (I think!) releases with 75 copies of each except for volumes
1 & 11 of which only 50 copies were made.  Some of them are great, others
are OKish!  A lot of the material is already available elsewhere on boots.
If you look at http://www.adawson.clara.net you will find them and their
tracklistings in the "Albums & Compact Discs" section.  If anyone would like
to trade for a CDR copy of Number 16, please let me know.

Regards,
COLIN