HW:(OFF) Isle of Geordie Sirens

Layla Thompson lthompson3 at UCLAN.AC.UK
Sat May 19 12:32:55 EDT 2001

>>> michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU 05/19/01 05:12pm >>>
> > you don't mind if I say that you are Beautiful, do you?   Layla??
> >

>     > No, I don't mind at all babe!!
>     >
>     >
>     > Thanks for the support!
>     >
>     > Layla.
>     >

> STOP THAT!!  Thats not allowed in here - ..........8>)
>
> sex sex sex thats all you kids think about these days - why when I was
young
> we were so
> poor babble babble spitttt
>

> Do you mind?? I'm getting COVERED in granny spit here!!! LOL!
>
> Anyway.........no one ever said ANYTHING about sex!! I'm a good girl
me.... honest

Well missy - one thing leads to another - first its - ohhhh your so
beautiful then the next thing you know .....  you just watch out for that
young hooligan Mike Coleman .... thats all
ooooohh - look at the time - must cleanse me dentures now.....
>>tee hee<<

Mike.......a hooligan?? Never!

(He's a cute guy too!)

You go get those teeth scrubbed up now. You want to look nice for the neigbours, don't you??! There's a good man.

lol