HW:(OFF) Isle of Geordie Sirens

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Sat May 19 13:42:39 EDT 2001

my friend and yours:

"Well missy - one thing leads to another - first its - ohhhh your so
beautiful then the next thing you know .....  you just watch out for that
young hooligan Mike Coleman .... thats all
ooooohh - look at the time - must cleanse me dentures now....."

 the song "magic man" applies in my case.....
even if written for another Canadian like yourself.....

If something of this nature would occur, you would see things happen like...

1) world peace

2) 30 second cures for Aids

3) all jealousy removed from the earth

4) Dave and Nik being best friends  (sorry, my creative juice ran
low.....bad joke, I have a suspicion they already are, and have been
messing with all our heads).....

5) the earth would move.....TRULY MOVE....you'd all feel it...

ok.....

enough of this, she'll be blushing a bit, don't want her angry......

I apologize for this silliness......

just wanted it known that her eyes pierced the soul......and mine don't
pierce easy,,,,