OFF: Space for Music

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Tue May 22 11:34:24 EDT 2001

Hi Folks...

FYI.  I suppose Karen might be interested in going to this at least.
Spacecraft (Kentucky-based) is the only artist I know here, but they alone
would make it worthwhile.

Grakkl (FAA)

SpaceforMusic Festival 2001
Saturday, May 26th 6pm, 2001
Miramar Theatre
Milwaukee, WI
SpaceforMusic.com Concerts is proud to present it's
first annual space music festival for the new millennium,
Space for Music Festival 2001! All of the artists performing in
this event have CDs released from the Space for Music label.
We look forward to presenting some of the finest space/ambient
musicians working in the US today. Performances will also
include visual projections from several of the artists. Also featured
will be original paintings by Chris Short of Ma Ja Le. Also look
forward to an extensive collection of merchandise to be available
from these artists including products not currently available elsewhere.

SCHEDULE

6:00pm to 6:45pm - Giles Reaves
7:00pm to 8:00pm - Vir Unis w/special guest Interstitial
8:15pm to 9:30pm - Ma Ja Le / J. Johnson
9:45pm to 11:00pm - Spacecraft
11:00pm to 11:30pm - All star Jam