HW: New Live Hawkwind Recording (Ha Ha)

Tue May 22 08:58:33 EDT 2001

On Thu, 26 Apr 2001, Melvyn Vincent wrote:

> Not me either!
> I'd only purchase the REAL thing! ( Sorry Nik....but if there's no Dave
> Brock...then I'm afraid it just aint Hawkwind! Hawkwind without Brock is
> like a Rolls Royce Car being driven by the engine from a Ford Escort!) Ha
> ha.....

        By that rationale of course none of the Nikwind recordings would
be worth owning, which they are, so I conclude you're being a little
over-dogmatic here. After all, when even Dave can turn out Hawkwind that
isn't, what's to stop Nik turning out a reasonable album whatever's on the
cover? No new material maybe but then _Spacebrock_ hem hem... Yours,
                                                                     Jon

       Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)     jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk