Space for Music/Strange Daze

Stephen Lindas Lindas at MARKETDAY.COM
Wed May 23 12:28:10 EDT 2001

YES, I am aware of this. I was wondering about any summer fests. My job is
slow when school is out so I was hoping I could find something during the
summer. I guess I could find a DEADHEAD fest. Plenty of those around. I'm
not really into the dead, so I was hoping for something more. THANK YOU for
the input though. Is there going to be a QUARKSTOCK this year? CHEERS STEPHE

-----Original Message-----
From: K Henderson [mailto:henderson.120 at OSU.EDU]
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 9:59 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: Space for Music/Strange Daze

>Speaking of festivals. Does anyone know if anything is going on in N.E.
ohio
>or in the vicinity this summer? NO STRANGE DAZE:-(((( Is anything else
going
>on? CHEERS STEPHE

Jim is trying to organise a travelling indoor show, kinda like last year
pre-Strange Daze, with Harvey again, Mr. Quimby's Beard, and a 'host' band
for each city.  Like Skye Klad in Minny, Quarkspace here in Col's,
AP/BtG/Sloterdijk I imagine in NYC/Phila., etc.  But I think the actual SD
events at the Ledges are sadly over.  :(

This tour would be circa October I believe.

Grakkl (FAA)