A Sign From Space

Richard Stockwell richard at CRANIUM.CO.NZ
Wed May 23 20:49:49 EDT 2001

Just arrived at Cranium Music is the following:

CHAIN, PAUL                                     SIGN FROM SPACE
 This is your captain speaking. Prepare the ship for lift off. We have
received a sign from space and we will be passing through parts 1 to 4.
Crew, be prepared to meet space rock head on as we pass through the four
parts .... and remember we take no prisoners. "Sign From Space" is a full on
space rock assault from Paul Chain on Bass, Synth, Keyboards, Bass Pedal,
Special Effects & Vocals and he is assisted by Alex Vasini on Guitar and
Danilo Savanas on Drums & Percussion. This is like HAWKWIND 'Lemmy' era
space rock at its best. Climb onboard, play loud and blast off to outer
space. Highly Recommended.

Regards

Richard
Cranium Music