OFF: Summer fests

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu May 24 11:54:59 EDT 2001

Hey...

A couple events *are* happening I now hear.

June 9th, 2001 in Allentown, PA
Chef Geoff Fest (the guy who has always supported space rock fests by
providing food services for all the bands/support people...let's return the
favor)

Quarkspace (Columbus)
Nucleon (Cleveland)
Arttrak (local, Tangerine Dream-type group)
and the Solar Fire Lightshow
Held at Planet Trogg, apparently a laser tag place.

Also, here in Chesterville, OH (well, between Columbus and Mansfield) will
be the Burning Corn fest, a sort of midwestern answer to the infamous
Burning Man fests in Nevada.  July 28th - 29th, 2001 are the dates.
Probably a bit like the pagan fest thingy at Brushwood (is that on again,
Eric?  Who's playing?) I imagine.  With music as well.  Quarkspace will play
this year.  More info at http://evolution-control.com/burningcorn/

Grakkl (FAA)