OFF: Summer fests

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Thu May 24 23:54:03 EDT 2001

Apologies for following up my own post.

On Thu, May 24, 2001 at 03:57:59PM -0400, I wrote:
> The performance [at Starwood] closest to on-topic-ness would be Ron Slabe

I missed one of the events pages.  Turns out both Einstein's
Secret Orchestra and Speaker Cranker are on tap too.

ESO does good spacerock -- some people will be familiar with them
from SD2K.  I'm more than happy to catch them again -- especially
with no SD to look forward to :-(

Dunno about SC, but they sound interesting (their blurb cites
Krautrock bands and early Floyd).  I missed their set last year,
so I'm glad of a second chance.

The blurbs for both bands are at
http://www.rosencomet.com/starwood2001/pufferdome.html

Dunno if it's worth spending a week at Starwood *just* for this,
but since I'll be there anyway ... cool!

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
necessarily a good idea.
        - RFC 1925 (quoting an unnamed source)