Book

Samantha Kirwan samantha.kirwan at NTL.COM
Fri May 25 08:40:38 EDT 2001

did have two copies - will check at home tonight and let you know tomorrow.

Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Litchfield [mailto:slitchfield at UKONLINE.CO.UK]
Sent: 25 May 2001 12:48
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: HW: Book

OK, I'm hooked.

Loads of quotes recently from "This is Hawkwind, do not panic". I can't
find the book anywhere, new or second hand, and Kris never replied to my
email asking for it in paper or electronic form.

Does anyone out there have a spare copy (or willing to photocopy it)? Like
most HW nuts, I've some rarities for trade etc, and of course I'd
recompense any photocopying costs.

Thanks
Steve Litchfield, slitchfield at ukonline.co.uk
Simon King and Hawkwind, http://3lib.ukonline.co.uk/hawkwind/

The contents of this email and any attachments are sent for the personal attention
of the addressee(s) only and may be confidential.  If you are not the intended
addressee, any use, disclosure or copying of this email and any attachments is
unauthorised - please notify the sender by return and delete the message.  Any
representations or commitments expressed in this email are subject to contract.

ntl Group Limited