Calling Long Island, New York!!!

SLOTERDIJK SLOTERDIJK at WEBTV.NET
Fri May 25 11:40:35 EDT 2001

Hello, Long Island!!!!

Sloterdijk has some business to attend to on Long Island within the next
6-8 weeks or so. We don't enjoy traveling much if there's no show to
play, so we are appealing to all Long Islanders, to either help us set
up another show at a different venue ( The Wrong Way is inundated with
bands at this moment), or to host a private party where we can perform.

Contact us directly if interested. A benefit show would also be nice. If
you're on Long Island, and you have something worth playing for, say an
indie radio station, a good cause, charity etc, these are all worthy
things to throw a concert for..

Peace, MIke (Sloterdijk)

www.mp3.com/sloterdijk