SLOTERDIJK seeks shows: NJ, PA, NY, (Long Island), CT, MD & DE

SLOTERDIJK SLOTERDIJK at WEBTV.NET
Sat May 26 12:26:07 EDT 2001

The heavy rock project SLOTERDIJK is seeking additional northeast coast
dates for their "Uranium Zone" tour.

We are desperately in need of a return engagement on Long Island, New
York.
With regard to this one location, we are willing to play a benefit show,
private affair etc.
We have business to attend to on Long Island, and generally do not like
traveling to any location without playing there. If you are a Long
Island band looking for an established act to gig with, or if you are a
booking agent/club owner etc, please contact us directly..We really need
to get back to Long Island!!!!

Below is a list of useful resources regarding SLOTERDIK:

www.mp3.com/sloterdijk ( our mp3 site. Here you will find FREE mp3
files, bio, tourdates, contact info etc)

www.mp3.com/sloterdijk
( a small clip of streming video, courtesy of the "Metalzone Radio
Network"

www.psychedelic-music.de ( a review of our "Integration" CD, can be
found here, by clicking on "bands" and then "sloterdijk".)

www.zeitgeist-scot.com ( searcable index featured here, also a brand new
review of the "Uranium Zone" CD, under "latest reviews".)

www.lollipopshop.de (Lollipop Shop Records)

www.swamproom.de ( our european distributor)

Notable shows beween 1999-2001

Beltane Celebration, Fergies Pub, Philadelphia, 1999, 2000

New Jersey Spacerock Invasion; My. Holly, NJ 1999

Strange Daze Spacerock Festival, Nelson Ledges, Ohio 1999

New Jersey State Planetarium ( special show within the dome), Trenton,
NJ 1999

Club La Zone: Leige, Belgium 1999

De Blauw Aanslag: ( 19th anniversary celebration), The Hague,
Netherlands, 1999

The Druid's Ball" The Druid's Keep, Philadelphia, PA, 2000

Dunckerclub: Berlin, Germany, 1999, 2000

Hamburg Hawkfest; Hamburg, Germany, 2000

The Mandlebrot Sets ( A New England Spacerock Festival), Hartford, CT,
2000

Julia Set Dream ( an evening of music, lights and space), Nesconset, NY
(Long Island); 2000

The Traveling Outerspace Spectaclar (supporting Harvey Bainbridge of
Hawkwind), Philadelphia, and New York City, 2000

30th annual bike day weekend, sponsored by The Freedomriders MC;
Montgomery County, PA, 2000

"The Wrong Way Inn", Amityville, NY (Long Island) 2001

upcoming shows:

May 27th: Ratskeller; Doylestown, PA

 June 1: "Rockers"; Philadelphia PA ( 215)

July 1: "The Pontiac", Philadelphia, PA

Please contact us directly at:
SLOTERDIJK at webtv.net

www.mp3.com/sloterdijk