OFF: SLOTERDIJK CDs

SLOTERDIJK SLOTERDIJK at WEBTV.NET
Sat May 26 12:54:11 EDT 2001

Hello friends,
recently I was told that there was an interest among a few individuals
in obtaining Sloterdijk cds, but that people were unsure how to get
them. I was also informed of the possibility of forming or incorporating
Sloterdijk material into a cdr "burning tree".
This is a cool idea, however, I still think that people in North America
are unaware that they can in fact purchase both Sloterdijk cds directly
from me.

I was moved when I was informed that people were reluctant to order from
my european distributor, because they doubted whether or not I would
ever actually see a penny from such a sale..I tell you now, that if you
are in Europe or The UK and you want to order the "Integration" CD,
don't be afraid to order it from Swamproom Records www.swamproom.de
They are a very reputable distributor of psych and spacerock in Germany,
and they process orders for other distros throughout that area.

Now, if you are in either Europe or North America, or anywhere else on
the globe for that matter, you can obtain the new "Uranium Zone" CD
directly through me. In addition, I still have copies of the Integration
CD here as well, but they are in very limited supply. Once they are all
sold out, the only way to get an original pressing, will be through
swamproom. Also, once all the original pressings are gone on this side
of the atlantic, I will only be able to offer cdr copies from the
original, but with all the real artwork, inserts etc. At this time I
have about 12 of the original german pressings in my possession. The
balance of the inventory was actually bought outright by swampoom.

This burning tree, may in time be a lucrative way for people to obtain
the material, but until I see an increased demand, I see no current
reason to set up a paypal account etc.
If you are interested in ordering any material directly from me, just
drop me an e-mail, and I will give you the price quote, postal address
etc. The preferred method of payment is money order.

I am issuing this statement, because I still think people are unaware of
the fact that these items can be obtained directly through me..

Thanks, and Peace, MIke Burro (Sloterdijk)

PS Sloterdijk has received over 3000 plays on mp3.com since November
2000!!!! Thanks to everyone who gave a listen!!!!

www.mp3.com/sloterdijk