HW: Father and son

iain ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Tue May 29 07:24:35 EDT 2001

Hi Alice,

I thought Gingers drums were great on Levitation, I thought his tribal style
really moved the music along. However live I agree he was poo.

I saw him at bristol on the 1980 tour and he did a drum solo !!!!!  The booing
from the audience was great but that turned to huge laughter when his big gong
behind him fell from the stand as he hit it !! very very spinal tap <G>

regards
Iain