HW: Hairy Warriors

MuHaHaHaHaHaHa!! deltawave at METRONET.COM
Wed May 30 05:24:57 EDT 2001

 Australia:

"Got no hairs on mine. Mine's perfect! Don't want no mother expletive hairs
on my expletive album cover anyway.

Hey guys and gals, next time I'm down the rubbish tip I'll look for any
album covers with dog shit, vomit and gravy on them. Kollectors items for
sure....

Muhahahahahahaha (insane laughter)"

not so fast guys (and gals)......

Michael B's copy has no hair, but his demons make him less than happy by
putting a sticker price tag removal on his........

Yours is the washed out Australian copy, which, like Micheals USA copy, has
a tracklisting FONT distinct to your country, as Micheals has ours.

He has the advantage of nice coloring to his, and a "mediocre" to
"downside" sound quality, while yours has "Fair" to "poor" quality, due to
Festival records being made out of recycled vinyl (supposedly)....and most
of them have great crackle, pops, and various imperfectness......(but the
WORST OF ALL, is the Festival one was colored by ink that will desolve if
you hold it in one spot too long from your hand........and is very faded
looking to start)

No need to battle the street rodents at the refuse depository, as this
HAIRLESS MAJESTY"

it's just a re-issue anyway......

no matter what you have, there can always be a passage to the great "less
than happy"........

PS..I am eventually having my "homeboy" print some repo's of the Orange USA
Promo sticker, that came on the VERY RARE USA non-DJ promo.
I will send you one to use as a bandage on that wounded bitch of yours Michael.