Chronicles Of The Black Bong Hawkwind

rob burton rob5burton at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed May 30 09:41:56 EDT 2001

The first time I heard HW and got hooked it was an x girlfriend who
intoduced me to them. She was a dancer and wanted to dance at a HW gig.She'd
written to Dave and we went to the CotBS show in Liverpool. We met the band
afterwards. I remember Harvey Bainbridge buying us all Tequila Sunrises. On
our return she played me CotBS. Still one of my favourite HW lp's even if it
is abit 'Spinal Tap'.The next time I went round to her house Alan Davey was
there. Well, if you're gonna be dumped for anyone it may as well be a bass
playing, song writing all round God.

didn't put me off the band though.

Rob