Chronicles Of The Black Bong Hawkwind

Bill & Cynthia freeaqua at IINET.NET.AU
Wed May 30 10:20:17 EDT 2001

 Mark Von Bargen  wrote:

  >Immediately I was out scouring record shops with only one group on my
mind.

> Mark

In Search of Space was the album that did it for me. Songs like We Took the
Wrong Step Years Ago, Children of the Sun and You Shouldn't Do That, really
had me thirsty for more. You're quite right - Hawkwind are a little more
than "favourite band status." They become your whole life. An obsession.
I first heard ISOS when I was 16 and working as a deckhand on a fishing
boat. Now I'm 42 and still as passionate.

Bill