spare a nickel?

Colin Allen colin at CALLEN18.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Thu May 31 04:48:36 EDT 2001

On Thu, 31 May 2001 13:19:23 +0930, Mich at el B
<michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU> wrote:

>Hi Hawk peoples
>
>heres a Question (?)
>
>Whats the deal with STONEHENGE -
>
>{1} Is the entire area sealed off?
Yep!

>{2} Can visitors hang around it?
Only at a distance!

>{3} Can you party near it?
Only if the local landowner doesn't call the police!

>{4} What about at night?
Same applies!

>The reason I ask is because it occured to me that if the Summer festival
holiday camp goes off maybe we could pitch in and hire a small bus or
something and take a TRIP over there

>Remembering I don't know the area versus distance etc so maybe this is a
lame idea but it's just a thought?

Lake District or Durham to Stonehenge = about 250/300 miles