spare a nickel?

Layla Thompson lthompson3 at UCLAN.AC.UK
Thu May 31 06:32:23 EDT 2001

>>> michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU 05/31/01 04:49am >>>
Hi Hawk peoples

heres a Question (?)

Whats the deal with STONEHENGE -

{1} Is the entire area sealed off?      Yes
{2} Can visitors hang around it?     Not very close
{3} Can you party near it?     Not really
{4} What about at night?     Same

I think anyway......

The reason I ask is because it occured to me that if the Summer festival holiday camp goes off maybe we could pitch in and hire a small bus or something and take a TRIP over there

Remembering I don't know the area versus distance etc so maybe this is a lame idea but it's just a thought?

Anyway - could be fun perhaps - or maybe not

Mb

I think that the Lakes is a little too far from Stone Henge for all that..... but I may just be being pessimistic..........

 Either way I think that a coach trip that far would make me very sick!!! lol...

 (Last time I was on one... I was sat next to a "large" man eating a VERY smelly fish sandwich the whole way!!! YUCK)

 Layla