OFF: Q and A with the Mighty Thunder Rider

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Fri Nov 2 00:36:40 EST 2001

 OH here comes my big mouth-

Hello Nik!  I just had a very nice talk with Carol-  It made me feel really
great-  I recently had to buy a second copy of the "Transglobal" CD,
because it is so kick-ass and one wasn't enough....

Please come through town again so I have a reason to see what the world
outside looks like...I haven't seen much of it since 95, since it's usually
dark before I leave, the sunlight it is so painful......

my drivers liscense is 2 years expired and the 10 hour drive to Alabama was
too much for even an "ace sneak" like me.......

and I think Nik (you, etc.) inspired me to suggest this -  people offlist-
fair game for attack-

people onlist-  be cool?

Have a great time and knock 'em out

mike coleman