AW: HW - tape info

Pospiech, Bernhard Bernhard.Pospiech at DSM.COM
Mon Nov 5 03:51:00 EST 2001

Hi

>Rooting around the collection today I found this cassette listed as
>Snortwind-Oxford New Age Fair 5-6-86 and line-up as Huw LL/Alan Davey/Danny
>Thompson and a guy called Grob on keyboards - anyone know who Grob
>is???....and what the heck is this Snortwind thing anyway - not something
>I've come across before now - your dept, perhaps, Bernard???

As far as I know the correct name was SNORKWIND
I do not know how often this lineup played. The only known tape is
the Oxford 86 one. Dave was not on board. It wasn't a good gig, though they
played "Hurry On Sundown" and "All Along The Watchtower"

Bernhard

Disclaimer
1. This e-mail is for the intended recipient only. If you have received it
by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system;
access, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on any of it by anyone
else is prohibited.

2. If you as intended recipient have received this e-mail incorrectly,
please notify the sender (via e-mail) immediately. This e-mail is
confidential and may be legally privileged. DSM does not guarantee that the
information sent and/or received by or with this e-mail is correct and does
not accept any liability for damages related thereto.