HW: Swindon

iain ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Mon Nov 5 05:14:02 EST 2001

Ohhhh, what a GIG !!

The sound was terrific,the spaceship Hawkwind definately took off on
Saturday night. It was great to sitdown and watch the band, never done that
before < heheh> might try it again sometime....
Only thing I couldn't hear was Simons Violin during Spiral Galaxy.

Best game of the night seemed to be trying to smoke your pot before getting
noticed by the Ushers & Usherettes, hense many people kept bobbing up and
down all night under their seat.. well funny.

Looking forward to Cardiff and Dublin !!!!!

Iain