Was it you?

KevinSommers novadrive at HOME.COM
Thu Nov 8 01:52:51 EST 2001

I don't think it was me....My hair isn't curly, but normally goes pretty
whacked out, but not curly.  And I wouldn't have turned anything down
(unless he seemed questionable...)?
And: if you cannot recall the other guy, it definitely wasn't Mike-----you
would have a lasting impression of that scary-looking f***er.
On the other hand, this does seem vaguely familiar...or is it just the
placebo effect kicking in?

KevinSommers
Cogito ergo sum, I think...