HW: Test-tube Conceived

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Fri Nov 9 15:47:28 EST 2001

On Fri, 9 Nov 2001 11:58:59 +0000, David Blair
<drb.serendipity at NTLWORLD.COM> wrote:
>In article <OE31i3dDw8cSkaaTcCi00009307 at hotmail.com>, Chris Allen
><beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM> writes
>>Amazing!  I've been on this list for 4 years and I've never heard any of
>>this!
>>Where can I get more info about Live at QE Hall, Blueprints from the
>>Cellar, Kid from Silicon Gulch?
>
>Yes and no. Blueprints has been deleted, QE Hall hasn't, and Silicon
>Gulch hasn't been deleted as such - it's never been released in the
>first place.

The recording of Silicon Gulch is an audience tape of the entire stage show
(about 100 minutes, approximately half songs half dialogue) that recently
went around in a CD-R tree.  It was never an actual release (was there ever
a recording of the 'Hype' stage show?  Did that actually ever happen?).

Oh, and Chris (Linux Hawklord) correctly pointed out that the last
recording that Robert Calvert appeared on during his lifetime was Amon
Düül's 'Die Losung', although his last solo album was still 'Test Tube
Conceived'.

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com