"Space Forgives Andy G-The Motorheadization of USA

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Sun Nov 11 20:42:33 EST 2001

<<I'm sorry - I  am writing this because of a past venture I did which no-one
here ever got to hear about and which, without knowing where I'm coming from
on this, is clearly causing more confusion than it's making sense - on this
thread, just imagine I never said anything and carry on.
On second thoughts, even that doesn't make sense - I wish I never started
onthis one..............
Andy G.>>

don't sweat it Andy, this is the badlands of alphabet and
characters.....nothing really matters.....your sales shall not suffer....

say, I've decided to "officially" proclaim America "Motorized"....I know
they conquored Dave Latterman, and Wots that other one that took over
Johnny Carson,,,,oh yeah Dorito Boy with the car collection.......anyway,
I've just seen the VH1 special about the 80's metal years, and snippets and
clippets of Motorhead figured prominently, to the point that it was an
obvious "undercurrent".....yep...almost sickening in a way.....I really
wish I'd have "noodled" in the fan club a long time ago, instead of
aborting mission when Burridge didn't accept my check eons ago.....now if I
ever do meet Ian, it will be so goofy and meaningless as opposed to a bit
less goofy and meaningless (to him that is),,,,,,I do like the way somebody
described them on the show as being the first NWOBHM band that punks didn't
have to hate,,,,,pretty good there I thought....

also..I like what my friend said about them tonight on the
phone..(referring mostly to the younger Motorhead audience in the states, I
think)..he said-:

"Motorhead are like those classic books everyone WISHES they had read"

of course- you and me really read them.....

so many people have a T-Shirt.......just a T-shirt.....