Motorhead/Another Perfect Day

Guido N. Vacano nycademon at HOME.COM
Tue Nov 13 19:06:51 EST 2001

Well, thanks to the chit chat chit chat about Motorhead, I ordered the new
spiffed up _Overkill_ and _Another Perfect Day_ CDs from Amazon. Got to
listen to them today. Listening to _Overkill_, I felt like I was meeting
with an old friend, and swapping stories over a pint of Guinness. What a
great album. Listening to _Another Perfect Day_ was like meeting an old
friend who arrives with a couple cases of Guinness, a bottle of Black Label,
and a bazooka, for a bit of "target practice". :-) Okay, bad analogy, but
hopefully you get the idea. I have NO idea why anyone who likes Motorhead
would not like this album. _Another Perfect Day_ is IMHO what heavy metal is
all about (right up there with _Sound of White Noise_ by Anthrax and _Master
of Puppets_ by $elloutica, and better than both).

Guido