OFF: Gong

Ketil Svendsen ketil.svendsen at FISKAREN.NHST.NO
Thu Nov 15 05:18:29 EST 2001

april 29th 200 they played this set in my hometown, Bergen (and what a grat show
it was!!!) Next saturday they are back again!!! so by then i will post a set
list...

Radio Gnome direct broadcast - the usual intro
foolefare
zeriod
radio gnome invisble
yoni on mars
bodilingus
zero the hero and the witch's spell
witch's song
magdalene
the mad monk
you can't kill me

flute sallad
oily way
(unknown)
magic mother invocation/master builder
(presentation of the band, encore:)
tropical fish
selene

two of the tracks they even recorded (with a 4-track) for the live album of that
tour...  but they over-did the bass guitar a bit, i think.

best,
ketil svendsen,
norway