HW: Starfarer's Hawkwind Page

Moonglum . sjyoules at VISTO.COM
Thu Nov 22 23:56:25 EST 2001

Judging by the text below, the link got mangled in the evolution of this
thread.  It should be as follows:

http://www.geocities.com/sjyoules/index.html

hope that works :-)  Geocities does crap out sometimes, if a few people
have downloaded the Hawkwind System Sounds.  They only told me after the
fact, but they limit traffic to 3Gb-worth of downloads per month.  If, on
an hourly basis, this limit is exceeded, they very kindly shut the site
down for 1 hour!  (Well, what can you expect for free, I guess...)

Steve

On Thu, 22 Nov 2001 20:13:18 GMT, Mick Crook <m.j.crook at TALK21.COM> wrote:

>Steve,
>Your website sounds cool - but the link doesn't seem to be working - all I
get is the geocities 'whoops site not found ' message.
>Mick
>

>>Updates to Starfarer's Hawkwind Page
>>(<a Target='_new' Href='http://talk21.btopenworld.com/redirect.html?
http://www.geocities.com/sjyoules/index.html)'>http://www.geocities.com/sjyo