HW: Probably Already Been Mentioned, but . . .

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Tue Oct 2 17:19:15 EDT 2001

At 13:27 +0100 02.10.2001, Jonathan Jarrett wrote:
>The last time they [Monster Magnet] were in London they dropped into a
>single-note
>riff during the bridge of `Dinosaur Vacumn' and started chanting "This is
>it, this is it, is it, is it, she said" and so forth while Dave did his
>best Nik impression with main `Brainstorm' vocal; nice to see them
>acknowledging their influences like that, I thought :-)

In fairness, they did the riff that that comes out of the "this is
it, this is it, is it, is it, she said" section of "Brainstorm" as
well.

>Does that boy Mundell like standing on monitors or _what_,
>anyway?

There were some good views to be had up on those monitors ....

Cheers,
Carl