NIK: Photos...

Eli Friedman EliPXR5 at AOL.COM
Wed Oct 3 21:26:22 EDT 2001

Dear Keith,
    OK. Page 2 is Del Dettmar
Page 3 is definitely Tommy Grenas and Nick (despite Denis Regenbrecht's
opinion.)
Page 9 is Del seated, and the two gentlemen at far right are Tommy Grenas and
Len Del Rio, I have no idea who is in the center, and  I think that Alan
Powell is far left with Brandon LaBelle next to him. (not sure about those
last two.)
Page 11 is definitely Paul Fox. The rest of them you nailed.
Hope that helps a little. Yours, Eli Friedman