Rare HW collectible on very public display

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Fri Oct 5 06:48:10 EDT 2001

 I am sending you my best mental concentration that it is around the corner
and will return

 I have lost quite a few terrible rarities under stupid and bad circumstances

I truly hope it is miraculously in the exact condition and reappears where
you don't expect it, maybe it has been dormant and has "come to life" and
will promote Hawkwind in a most strange but extremely effective manner....

I am trying to teach myself that "I can't take it with me", after a friend
who's life won't be too long asked me the other day, "what are you gonna do
with that stuff"......

don't worry though Hawkwind, I'm too addicted.......more more more......

plans must be formed

uses carefully laid out in intricate planning...

a mike