Rare HW collectible on very public display

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Fri Oct 5 07:11:11 EDT 2001

 I really, really, really, really, really, really, want you to get your
Doremi Promo back

I would love to see a scan if it does, but this has nothing to do with the
sadness......

at least you have a 25 year memory

that's a long time

also, whenever I screw something up trying to make it mint again (and have
succeeded many times, I must add) (as well as failed miserably of course
and felt the heavy hand of terrible loss as well as EXTREME guilt) I go in
search of another copy, and while I often don't find what I was trying to
replace, I seem to be given access to tons of other things that are just as
good, even better, or just mass quantity of cool gear.....then I find
better copies of what I had originally later on, sometimes superior to the
lost article....

anybody got the original 'Warrior' record shop display (the large one of
the Alien Warrior(s) stand-up(s)?????)

scan???

anyway, I hope it's stuck on the neighbors clothesline.......

ps- screwed up Hawkwind stuff has caused me to remain in bed ill for weeks,
and is privately a reason why I haven't sent out stuff, etc.

it's so sick......

The man who "couldn't handle" Hawkwind addiction....