OFF: Favorite shit to help destroy wholesome countries and mislead their children with...

christmu@eunet.no christmu at EUNET.NO
Mon Oct 8 16:16:33 EDT 2001

Hails To All, Star Rats, Oyster Heads, Other Deads,
I put together a bunch of lists of favorite stuff, and I then thought:
maybe someone else is game to join in on the idea: whats your favorite
stuff to list, and does it make you feel any better about yourself? Why do
you like all this old rubbish, and is it destructive to healthy, wholesome
young minds? If so, would you use it against them? Anyway, here goes:

Favorite 3 Colors, In No Particular Order:
Red, Black, and Flashing Purple

All Time Favorite Top 3 Drugs:
1. Methamphetamines
2. Cannabis
3. LSD

The Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost:
1. Aleister Crowley
2. David Bowie
3. Timothy Leary

Top 10 All Time Favorite Bands:
1. Hawkwind
2. Voivod
3. Black Sabbath
4. 13th Floor Elevators
5. Van Der Graaf Generator/Peter Hammill
6. The Legendary Pink Dots
7. Chrome
8. TSOL
9. The Mooseheart Faith Stellar Groove Band
10. Cathedral

All Time Favorite 5 Rolling Stones songs, In No Particular Order:
Street Fighting Man
Sympathy For The Devil
We Love You
2000 Light Years From Home
Jumping Jack Flash

Top 12 Favorite Comic Books, Living Or Dead, In No Particular Order:
Master of Kung-Fu
Miracleman
Preacher
The Adventures of Luther Arkwright
Hellblazer
Heavy Metal
Swamp Thing
2000 A.D.
Watchmen
Zap!
The One
The Airtight Garage

Favorite Major Wars, in No Particular Order:
World War One 1913-1918, " For England's Glory..."
World War Two, 1939-1945, "Deutschland Uber Alles..."
The Viet-Nam War, 1962-1974, "Born In The USA..."

Top 20 All-Time Favorite Feature Films, In No Particular Order:
Performance
Taxi Driver
Hardware
The Pit And The Pendulum (Corman)
If...
Starship Troopers
Mad Max
Alien
Videodrome
Don't Look Now
Conan The Barbarian
The Masque of Red Death (Corman)
The Deer Hunter
Blow-Up
Reservoir Dogs
A Clockwork Orange
Himmel Og Helvete
Up!
Bad Lieutenant
Wild At Heart

Final Warning Message From The Heavy Metal Temple of Charlie Yuga, High
Priest DeadLord and Dragon Warrior Of The Apocalypse:
"Your Fancy McDonald's Happy Meal American Driver's Licence Won't Save You
Here, All-American Football Hero, And Thats Even Though All Your Derelict
Buddhas Smoked Grass For Your Lousy Fucking Country... Yes, Ye Lord Heavy
Metal Hippy and Horny Leather and Spiked Mohawked Master of Battlefield
Telepathy, Ye Blackest Lord of Fimbul Winter, Rest Your Weary Brow For A
Moment... Now Get Your All-Conquering GodHead Ass High Again, Bring Your
Beautiful Woman, Raise Your Monstrous Member And Fuck Her Like A True Krsna
Lover, Hindu Dragon Warrior and Reptilian Thelemite, Lord Celestial
Paramedic And Juggernauting Hashishin DragonSkin... Amen, Motherfucker,
Amen, We Know You Enjoy It, Infinitely..."

Signed, Charlie Yuga, Dragon DeadLord, 2001 A.D.

---
Visit A Disease of The Mind at
http://home.eunet.no/~christmu/pulp/index.html - a library of rare pulp
covers and other fallout from the 20th Century.

"A Dragon and Centipede heralded The Apocalypse."
- The Temple of The Blasphemers of Sodom

"Mass culture was created for the purpose of Transmigration
through mass Technology."
- Mahatma Y2K

"Nobody was wearing leather until I came along!"
- Storm Zyklon

"From 42nd Street to Washington Square, Marijuana is
smoked everywhere."
- Ancient Proverb of The Blasphemers of Sodom

"Playing golf with a Brahman is better than shooting the shit
with a Praner."
- Tubrok The Alterer