OFF: Favorite shit to help destroy wholesome countries and mislead their children with...

Jean Lansford oystrgal at BELLSOUTH.NET
Mon Oct 8 18:03:21 EDT 2001

On Mon, 8 Oct 2001, christmu at EUNET.NO wrote:

>The Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost:
>1. Aleister Crowley

Naw, man, he was the Beast of the Apocalypse. He said so.

Hell, even his own mother said so.

>Top 12 Favorite Comic Books, Living Or Dead, In No Particular Order:
>Master of Kung-Fu
>Miracleman
>Preacher
>The Adventures of Luther Arkwright
>Hellblazer
>Heavy Metal
>Swamp Thing
>2000 A.D.
>Watchmen
>Zap!
>The One
>The Airtight Garage

No Hellstorm? Man, you have been deprived.

--
Jean Lansford
oystrgal at bellsouth.net

We must put excited feeling away. Our motive will not be revenge
or the victorious assertion of the physical might of the nation,
but only the vindication of right, of human right, of which we
are only a single champion.
 - Woodrow Wilson, War Messages, 2 April 1917