HW: a few questions.

mike deltawave at METRONET.COM
Tue Oct 9 07:38:52 EDT 2001

1. <<Who is Dale Churchett?>> A Texan! (can I say that?)
2. <<Who is Star Rats?>> a Texan (and it reads the same backward and forward)
3. <<What are either's (1 or 2 above) involvement with HW ?>> (affiliate of
Doug Smith and Hawkwind fan)
4. <<Who is PikNik or do I mean Rix? (didn't PikNik do some photography for
HW a decade ago?)>> (PikNik was credited on a Nik Pic, if that blotter crap
didn't interfere with recall)(and whetever else he took pics of)(maybe many
many band photos) Rik Richardson is trusty webmaster and ally of the band,
and friend to all good fans) (if you behave)
5. Who writes under the name of XXX? (God and Goddess, King and Queen)
6. Where does Doug Smith fit into the scheme of things nowadays?
(uhhhh.....hmmmm,,,,,he did run EBS, he did help establish Hawkwind in
yesterworld, now, he may be loved or hated and could be in the jungle
7. Which site is which? Welcome To The Future, HW.COM, HW.org.uk, Mission
Control etc.(1st and second are the fan site, 3rd and fourth are the
official, right?)(but then we will have to reprogram coordinates soon, I
would expect)
8. Who is Captain Black? (friend of Hawkwind, synth whizz, and is of
Starfield noteriety, probably currently helping out band in full-tilt mode)
9. Who owns EBS? (DOUG)

HI JEZ

I hope I haven't been inhaling spores as I wrote this, I think our windows
are leaky

mike