DIVINE WIND VIDEO - CHECK IT OUT!!!!

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue Oct 9 06:39:29 EDT 2001

Jean-Charles Moriaud writes:

> I am afraid that life is neither black or white. I heard Bush saying
> this was war between good and evil. Another type of extremism.

I think when we're talking about flying jumbos full of unwilling
passengers into civilian buildings, it's a pretty clear case of Good
versus Evil and I'm not sorry about demurring.

> We were
> shocked and we are with the people of the USA, but we can't follow the
> government and most of his political, economical(ultra liberalism, ...)
> environmental (Tokyo,...) decisions.

Let's be clear about this: there's at least one ultra-liberal on this
list who'll stand his corner in that argument, and almost certainly win.
DON'T GO THERE.

> We need to suppress immediately the debt of the third world countries

No. We don't. It just increases moral hazard.

> and abolish the fiscal paradises.

Do you mean the places where we can all buy the CD'#s we choose to?
*Those* fiscal paradises?

: We need to put in place the Tobin tax.

We need to abolish tax entirely.

> We need to bring back a political control of the finance world.

Some of us are very happy to control our own finances and we don't need
financial fascism thanks.

Though I wanted to make clear that not everyone subscribes to
bunnyhugger economics and bending over for terrorists, this ain't the
proper forum for the debate. If you wan't to pick a more appropriate
stadium then I'll meet you there. Otherwise I suggest we drop it.

-- A Libertarian Friend of Fernando Poo