OFF: read your bibles

Alex S. Garcia mvdbase at YAHOO.COM
Tue Oct 9 13:38:57 EDT 2001

>so the crusades were extremist

Yep. They were.

>my facts are right, nearly all the world's religions promote death to the
>unbelievers

This only shows me you have no understanding whatsoever of what religion is
about.

>READ LEARN & DIGEST
>I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT 11/9

Neither did I say that you had. I said what you said was similar to saying
that. And it is. You just can't accept that.

And stop yelling, you're gonna wake the dead.

>I suggest you get your bibles out and take a good look, or I shall smite you
>with the fires of heaven

How amusing. I wonder how much of these Bibles _you_ have read.

But whatever. It's obvious an argument would be pointless. Not to mention
this is neither the right place nor time for one.

So I'll just go listen to some BOC.

Take care.

Alex.

Progressive rock : rip.xrs.net