RFH, all in a dream.

Cerberus cerberus at AVON666.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Thu Oct 11 12:59:21 EDT 2001

This is a freaks paradise, didn't anyone see the no smoking signs?  Apparently not, before we could send the message to the brain to "roll a number".......a combustible of unknown origin was thrust into our eager paws.  Not unlike a pit of narcotic delights, the front stalls have it all.  Drunk guy and friends, dancing and continually screaming for Urban Gorilla.....toke him to stop the extra set of lyrics in ones ear......just makes him louder.

A group of strangers brought together in a seated circle of smoke surrounded by the protection of the crowd.  The  musical entertainment is Hawkwind!!!!!!!, with a rear projection that was a great mind set considering ones head space.  Can't really say what went down note for note, we don't see or hear it that way.  We were lost in another perhaps spiral galaxy where time has no meaning, and the music becomes a mental mind map to the other spheres.......like a vast disintegration of known value and analysis systems ( cosmic debris etc.) leading to dare I say ones own Utopia.  No debates, just let go and let it take you.

Nice to say hello to a few friends including Kevin Sommers, who braved the airlines to pay homage from the U.S.A., Respect.

Big thanks to the wonderous Kris Tait for all and everything!

YULE RITUAL IS SUPERB

GARY & ANNA