HW: Hawkwind Vinyl for sale

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri Oct 12 08:07:57 EDT 2001

f. rat writes:

> I would be more than glad to part with £10 each for Astounding Sounds
> and Live 79, as soon as I am not Totally borassic of the lint.  For my
> information - can you let me know which Hawkwind LPs include any
> versions of Motorhead or Hashish? They both (particularly Hashishsh)
> stick the hairs on the back of me neck up.

>From the Codex:

Motorhead
    2     British Tribal Music
    2     Independent Days, Vol. I
    2     Motorhead/ Valium 10 12" single
    2     Castle Masters Collection
    2     Night Riding
    2     The Hawkwind Anthology Vol. II
    2     Acid Daze Vol. II
    2     The Approved History of Hawkwind
    2     The Hawkwind Collection
    2     Night Of The Hawk
    2     Victoria double album
Hassan I Sabha
    1     Quark Strangeness And Charm
    1     Spirit of the Age [Charisma Compilation]
 L  2 a   Weird 105 - Hawkwind 1976-77 {Assassins of Allah}
 L  2 b   Hawkwind Live at the Bottom Line
    3     Out And Intake {Assassins of Allah}
    3     Official Picture Logbook {Assassins of Allah}
    3     Night Of The Hawk {Assassins of Allah}
 L  4     Assassins of Allah LP
 L  9     Love In Space       {Assassins}