Huw rejoins

Sat Oct 13 12:48:21 EDT 2001

On Mon, Aug 06, 2001 at 01:34:02PM +0100, Kevin Perry wrote:
> Huh?
>
> Listen to Solitary Mind Games, Dreaming City, Waiting For Tomorrow, Moonglum
> and Sword of the East (a random selection off the top of my head) and then
> tell me they all sound the same.

        Well, if we leave out `Sword of the East' we get left mostly with
the tracks he wrote except `Tides' (which I rather like) and I'd say
`Moonglum' is the only one that doesn't sound like it came off a
production line myself. I find it very hard to tell `Solitary Mind Games'
and `Waiting for Tomorrow' apart until they get to the chorus. I still
like them mind but I don't think they're exactly varied. Yours,
                                                                Jonathan

--
Jonathan Jarrett, part-time bookseller's assistant & medieval historian
Pembroke Cambridge   "I flatter myself that we are almost the only people