OFF/HW: double bass...who's on first? what's on second?

f. rat hawkfan at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Wed Oct 17 16:12:11 EDT 2001

Doug Pearson wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Oct 2001 18:25:23 +0100, f. rat <hawkfan at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK> wrote:
> >Thank you Ben! Having apologised for my sins, on with the show.
> >Never mind Eastern and Blues, what about nursery rhymes?
>
> Good call!
>
> "Needle Gun"
>
> (if you don't know what I'm referring to, consider yourself fortunate!)
>
>     -Doug
>      jasret at mindspring.com

"Watch out I'm gonna make you run, with my needle, needle needle gun" (Can't
think of a nursery theme in the music. Been a while since I heard it tho').

Actually, makes me think of the Goons.