HW: Covers All

Allan T. Grohe, Jr. grodog at PACBELL.NET
Wed Oct 17 23:03:25 EDT 2001

Chuck Rosenberg wrote:

> > There was a Sabalon Glitz 7" that preceded the CD.  I also have, somewhere,
> >  a live tape of SG doing "Spirit of the Age" in a very techno/trance-type
> >  version that sounds similar to one of the Astralasia remixes (except that
> >  this was recorded before those remixes were released).
>
> Which you fortunately included in our HW Covers All tape-set.
> Speaking of which--in retrospect, which tunes on said set are
> people's favorites?

I'd have to go back and listen to them again, to determine that.  After
making all of those duplicates, it has been quite some time since I've
listened to the collection ;->

> still a bit resentful that my suggested title of "Returning Volumes
> of Sound" was never used for any of the tapes... :) Chuck

I think I have to take the blame for that one, iirc.... No hard
feelings I hope, Chuck :-o :-)

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe Jr.               Visit the Dreaming City--
grodog at pacbell.net             http://www.rpg.net/ehp/imrryr

    I am gray.  I stand between the candle, and the star.
        We are gray.  We stand between the darkness, and the light.

              --- "And The Sky Full of Stars," _Babylon 5_