life, the universe and things which are not really very nice!

f. rat hawkfan at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Fri Oct 19 17:55:37 EDT 2001

Okay, okay, I know, etc, etc, blah, blah. I'd just signed off the list and
shut down my computer when it all became clear.

I've been a bad lad.

I'm really sorry.

I mean, I don't know if you can comprehend how sorry I am.

I'm so f****ing sorry, ALRIGHT??!!

To Chris Gibbs (and anyone else I may have inadvertently offended) I really
am very.....very....sorry! I now realise that the mails I sent (both public
and private, about and to Chris) *were* somewhat strong in tone. my only
excuse is that I had had the *worst* sort of day. Murphy's law had been
taken to an extremely illogical conclusion in that not only had everything
which could possibly have gone wrong done so, but so had a few others which
couldn't have without breaking the laws of physics, probability and
Quarlaxian dominoes (ever played? you really should - it beats abusing
yourself to old videos of Scooby Doo. Really!)

Anyway (grovel, grovel, whimper in the tone of stray puppy sitting on a
hippy's doorstep at 3am in the p****ing rain) - I am sorry Chris - I never
meant to imply that you had any sympathy with those who practice the "p"
word and I don't really have a warp capability spacecraft, not even use of
one at weekends while my dad's busy weeding the borders.

Nuff said??

I hope so, for the sake of me, my three blind rabbits and the hunchbacked
window-dresser I've been helping out at weekends with the occasional
sandwich and kind word!

f rat

"Only a blind man would p**s on his own doorstep." - anon.

PS sorry about the bad poetry Ben, one of my uncles worked part-time as a
putty-washer on board a planetary super-highway cleansing department
refreshment vehicle (ice cream van to you!)