Yule info!

Chris Raymond chrisr at TIAC.NET
Sat Oct 20 23:45:55 EDT 2001

A friend of mine called me today and said that he received a Voiceprint
catalogue listing Yule plus Dave Brock Memos and Demos. He said they were
offering 3CDs for 24 pounds which I think is around $40.00 US. He also said
there was an 800 number for the US and they took orders 24 hours a day. He is
ordering them tonight and hopefully will get them soon.
Chris