Yule Ritual. Out Now????

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Oct 23 07:07:04 EDT 2001

On Mon, 22 Oct 2001 17:40:01 EDT, Steve Johnson <StevePXR5 at AOL.COM> wrote:

>Thanks for the info. I'll pass it on tomorrow.

There is a serious problem here though, if even good independent stores
know nothing about this album. I mean, this is potentially HW's most
important release for years. They are enjoying their highest profile for
quite a while, it's a top-notch recording of a wonderful gig, with a mix of
old and new material, and there must be a real chance it will re-awaken
some lapsed fans' interest. But not if they know nothing about it, and
can't get hold of it even when they do!

Unfortunately, short of winning the lottery and financing a big marketing
and distribution drive, I'm not sure what can be done to publicise it.
(Street theatre? Graffiti campaign? Suggestions on a postcard.)

NM