Lame 80s pop teen horror

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Tue Oct 23 07:20:00 EDT 2001

> >> I think Duran Duran may actually have been the worst of the
> lot, yeah...
> >>

> >The council for the defence would like to present as evidence...
>  "Spandau
> >Ballet".
>
> I'd forgotten about them. Tricky one, it's like trying to decide which of
> two turds you would rather find in your cereal bowl.

Chortle!

> However I think DD were in fact slightly worse, 'cos they were a lot more
> pretentious. I always had the impression that deep down, Spandau Ballet
> didn't really think themselves any good, and couldn't quite believe their
> luck.
>
> And what about... (high-pitched hysterical laughter)... Haircut 100?!

Matt Bianco!!  Curiosity Killed The Cat!!!  Five Star!!!!  Bros!!!!!  Hayzee
Fantayzee.  (John Wayne apparently *is* "Big Leggy)

Arf arf arf!!!

(Dissolves into hysterical, yet horrified giggles...)

:-)

Cheers,

Rich.